A downloadable game for Windows
the moon waits...
The moon has lost her connection to the water and hangs dull and lifeless in the sky. Strengthen the connection through fishing, explore the lunar ponds and observe the changing phases of the moon.
☽ ◯ ☾
- Explore with arrow keys or WASD
- Look by moving the mouse
- Fish (throw & reel) with E
- Change the phase of the moon with the telescope
- Pause & view controls with Esc
☽ ◯ ☾
Luna Lure was created in a weekend at the Camp Squiggly 2022 (a game jam retreat run by Squiggly River). The theme was "Reconnection" and we wanted to explore the connection between the moon and our waters through a simple fishing game. Our main goal was just to get an Animal Crossing style fishing system in by the end of the weekend. As per usual, we were a bit too ambitious with other elements and did not get everything completed within the time frame, so small fixes were made after the weekend (and much is still left unfinished).
Created by Erika Verkaaik and Benjamin Drury.
☽ ◯ ☾
- "Patreon Goal Reward Loops - Track 05" by Abstraction.
- "Lake ambience at dawn" by juskiddink.
- "Soft wind" by florianreichelt.
- "water on rocks, calm, manitoulin" by TRP.
- "Water Splash Kitchen Sink" by SiliconeSound.
- "Splash, Small, A" by InspectorJ.
- "Water - Rain, ripples and brooks" by Owl.
|Tags||Atmospheric, Cute, Fishing, Minimalist, moon, nature, Non violent, Relaxing, Third Person|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.